Lista de canciones del nuevo CD y DVD de Pet Shop Boys

"Pandemoniun" es el título para el lanzamiento de los Pet Shop Boys.


CD:

‘Heart’

‘Did You See Me Coming’

‘Can You Forgive Her? / Pandemonium’

‘Love Etc’

‘Go West’

‘2 Divided By 0”

‘Why Don’t We Live Together’

‘NYC Boy’

‘Always On My Mind’

‘Closer To Heaven / Left To My Own Devices’

‘Do I Have To?’

‘Kings Cross’

‘Suburbia”

‘Se a vida e / Discoteca / Domino Dancing / Viva La Vida’

‘It’s A Sin’

‘Being Boring’

‘My Girl’

‘West End Girls’

DVD:

‘Intro’

‘Heart’

‘Did you see me coming?’

‘Pandemonium’

‘Love etc.’

‘Building a wall’

‘Go west’

‘Two divided by zero’

‘Why don’t we live together?’

‘New York City boy’

‘Always on my mind’

‘Closer to heaven / Left to my own devices’

‘Do I have to?’

‘Kings Cross’

‘The way it used to be’

‘Jealousy’

‘Suburbia’

‘What have I done to deserve this?’

‘All over the world’

‘Se a vide e / Viva la vida’

‘It’s a sin’

‘Being boring’

‘West End girls’

Comentarios

Lo más visto en la semana

Twitter